A World Of Color

A World Of Color

Friday, August 24, 2012

Green with Envy

I am no make-up artist, yet I find myself more and more addicted to make-up in general. 

I never used to be the type of person who would even take the time to put on anything more than foundation, eyebrows & eyelashes and perhaps a little shimmer on my lids.  

But now I have found myself collecting more than I need.  

In my spare time, I enjoy putting on any color and creating my own Oasis of adventure within my face. 

Green with Envy was a decision based on older pallets  I had from a Christmas collection by Markwins International Cosmetics but used my new colors from L'Oreal Paris HIP collections.  

All I can say is, Love this look!


It's over dramatic but it wouldn't be me if I did something simple with the colors.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.