A World Of Color

A World Of Color

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Concept

As some of you may know and some may not, I am a photographer and have been shooting for a while now.  I like to come up with different concepts and I really enjoy thinking outside the box. Most times, the ideas get smashed together to create 1 big concept.

Recently I came up with this neat idea involving some makeup skills. 

Now, let's face some facts here before we get all confuzzeled....

I am not a makeup artist, nor have I been taught how to apply makeup.  I just do my own thing and odds are I put the wrong colors together in all the wrong spots or just plain old wrong! But I do have some luck within myself to be able to achieve the looks needed.  

I will not elaborate on the subject because it has not been shot yet. 

What I can tell you is, I get to be in the shots this time!  

My friend and I came up with this concept all because I said 2 words. 

Funny how you can think of crazy concepts with only a few words. Here is a photo, attempt # 1 on the look we are trying to achieve. 



( the only editing done to this photo was a Glamour Effect and a black boarder. )




I know there is still more work needed. It was late, I was getting tired and every time my husband came into the room, he gave me weird faces. 


Have a great day yall :)

Roxy  


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.