A World Of Color

A World Of Color

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Purple Haze



It's been a while since my last posting.  Holidays tend to suck the life right out of you.  Speaking of which I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season.  It's a new year and already I'm off to a bad start, fractured my left arm and I'm left handed. Lucy for me thou I'm ambidextrous and I am fully capable of using both my hands.  Thank goodness!  








Purple Haze was created because I feel like life it's self is a haze.  I do intend to spend some quality time over the next few weeks working on many other uploads of unique styles and creative looks.  As I've mentioned over and over, I'm not a professional make-up artist but the passion I have for colors works well with my background in photography.  

I can remember many years ago thinking, how can people wear bright colors or crazy looks out in public? I realized that it was all on me thinking I couldn't break away from the common warm minimal coverage.  Now, I don't think I could not wear crazy looks or colors in public.  It wouldn't be me if I wasn't vibrant from head to toe.  Remember that the only person you need to impress is yourself, make-up or no make-up.  Everyone is beautiful no matter who says your not.  You ARE! 

Best wishes for 2014 y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.