A World Of Color

A World Of Color

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sugar Skull Candy Flower








With Halloween around the corner I thought it was time to do my first Sugar Skull attempt.  I must say not bad for the first go around.  I'm not happy with some of the outcome, yet the trial run I did on my roommate was more successful earlier today. 










As some of you may or may not know, I'm a professional photographer who does sessions for clients that include the full service session.  Here are 2 client photos I did recently.

















I have to remind myself I'm not a skilled make-up artist with years of practice or experience.  I'm just the average artist who enjoys playing with makeup and photographing my success.  


Have a safe and Happy Halloween y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.