A World Of Color

A World Of Color

Friday, November 02, 2012

Changes

What makeup can do to ones face?







































I decided to show people how easy it is to alter ones face using only makeup, nothing more. 

On one side of my face I decided to create a look making features appear to be more dramatic and bold while the other side of my face be less dramatic with a Smokey Eye. 





Products used on left side of face 


Foundations & Concealers
Cover Girl Aqua Smooth Compact Foundation, 705 Ivory
Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder, 105 Ivory Normal Skin
NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Concealer, 786 Light
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows, 620 Snow Blossom
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows, 700 French Vanilla
 


















It's rather amazing isn't it?   


I have a very pale skin tone, freckles and green eyes.  My eyebrows have hair, just very white hair.  I have been drawing on eyebrows for the longest time.  I am fortunate that I can make them any shape I want. My lips are not big, but with a little help of color, they can become big. 


I am not a make-up artist in any way, I just like to play with colors and most likely I'm using all the wrong products in all the wrong areas of my face.  But I make it work somehow. 

Have a great day y'all

Roxy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.