A World Of Color

A World Of Color

Friday, December 07, 2012

Cotton Candy









Since I have pink hair I decided to do pink everything.

I get a lot of people asking me how I get my hair so bright.  

It's easy!

I get a cut = Fohawk, you can use either, Color Remover or Blondissima, Fuchsia Shock down the middle and Deepest Indigo down the sides.

I leave all dyes for the same amount of time - 60 min.  
When I apply the colors I use a dye brush. Never just my fingers. 

WARNING:  Fuchsia Shock will dye your skin! Make sure you don't have wholes in your gloves.  I also use gloves to wash hair for the first few days.  

I made the mistake of not using Vaseline the first time I did this color, omg, I was scrubbing for days.  Be sure to outline your face and any other areas you do not want the dye to stain your skin. 

I know I'll burn my hair off leaving it in for so long but half of it is shaved anyways, not much left if that were to happen. I also blow dry the last 10 min. Gives better results.  The longer it's left the brighter it will become.

That's how I do it.  

Have a great day yall :)

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.