A World Of Color

A World Of Color

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Gold Glitter


It's been a while yet again. Just as I think I'm settled in an environment, I move. 
I can't stay in one place for too long. So here I am again, back in Ontario. I must say I do miss British Columbia more than I ever thought I could.  The mountains, air, things I saw and done, people I met and most of all the experience I will treasure for a lifetime!


I realized country living is defiantly not for me. I packed my car, my 2 pups who are not so small, personal belongings and anything that would fit into my mini boat of a car. I was playing tetris with my life.  Down the hwy we went, 6 days of driving with no cruise control and in high heel wedge platforms I may add.  We spent 2 nights in the car, nearly froze to death and the other 3 nights in luxury, hotels were considered luxury for me. The game of Jenga when I arrived wasn't nearly as entertaining. lol.  Back into my city life, go, go, rhythm.  I've been staying with my best friend until my living arrangements improve.  I have every manicurists dream..... Long nails to freely work on whenever I want. I can have my fun and she gets purdy nails! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.